Ok Board series balance boards are produced entirely from wood and our logo is processed without disturbing the natural structure of the wood. Thanks to its design, it creates 100% balance dynamics and ensures maximum performance. Thanks to its ultra-thin design, it offers a much more aesthetic appearance than its counterparts, while it is stronger and more durable with its fingerjoint structure. If you want to be an IMOKER, join us!
Reminder: Due to the fact that the products are made of natural materials, cracks, color changes and abrasions may occur over time. As it does not prevent the use of the product, this is a memory of the effort you spent. Our Cylinder and Wooden Bottoms are painted with non-slip paint technique and are specially designed to prevent slipping on the surface.
- Box Size: 810mm X 35mm X 100mm (Length X Width X Height)
- Wood Size: 800 mm X 340 mm (Length X Width)
- Cylinder Size: 400 mm X 290 mm
- Weight: 5.15 kg
- All products are under the warranty of the manufacturers unless otherwise stated.
- Be sure to check the product during the delivery of the cargo in order for the warranty conditions to be valid.
- Do not take delivery of the product by keeping a record in case of any damage.
- Do not forget that the product sent to you will be out of warranty in case of changes made on the product, deformation of the product or deterioration of the original design of the product.
Product Return Policy
- You can return the product you have reviewed if it does not meet your expectations after purchasing it. You should do your return transactions as follows.
- You can return the products you want to return with the product within 14 days from the date you receive the order.
- The return conditions must be complied with in order for the products to be returned.
- Make a report to the cargo officer for the damaged box or product. Otherwise, returns are not accepted for damaged box/product.